- Be Proactive ~ Habit of Choice ~ I am the product of my choices.
- Begin With the End in Mind ~ Habit of Vision ~ I live by design.
- Put First Things First ~ Habit of Integrity & Execution ~ I put important things first.
- Think Win-Win ~ Habit of Mutual Benefit/Respect ~ There is plenty out there for everyone and more to spare.
- Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood ~ Habit of Mutual Understanding ~ I listen with the intent to understand.
- Synergize ~ Habit of Creative Cooperation ~ Together we can create a better way, a higher way.
- Sharpen the Saw ~ Habit of Renewal ~ I nurture the goose that lays the golden eggs.
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Living the 7 Habits
Living the 7 Habits is a journey, but it is a life changing journey! We are working hard each day to live the habits at Cooper, and it is our hope that leadership and the 7 Habits becomes a daily part of our students' lives at home as well. A quick glimpse of the 7 Habits is listed below.